Friday, June 1, 2012

Minoring in Procrastination

One thing I'm working on this week is to remove the "spirit of procrastination" from my life altogether.  But I need to be realistic first.  So, instead of "majoring" in it, I am moving towards "minoring" in it.  Time spent wisely is of major importance, especially when you have a plate full of things that need to be done.  One thing I've started doing is going to bed earlier instead of wasting time flipping channels watching mindless television.  In my old house, we didn't have a television in every room and this was not a problem. Reading was more prevalent and peace and silence was the norm.  I am going to tear a huge page out of that book and return to that practice.  Live your life on purpose by consciously removing all of the distractions in your life.  Since I've stopped watching television so late, my worship time has improved in the morning and I am more fulfilled and more rejuvenated when I wake up to tackle the days tasks before everyone else wakes up.  Give it a try!  It could only help!

Please feel free to leave a comment, OR
Follow us on twitter @bittysbackporch, OR
Like us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edens-Evolution/269135869824258

Live well,
Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so inspired by your words of wisdom on Procrastination... Time Management is my writing subject this week for class, your words have given me a new prespective on how to deal with feeling sluggish in the mornings...

Thanks 4 the encouragement...
Be Blessed...
Tabatha

Coach Kim said...

You're welcome. Glad it was a blessing to someone else.