Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Healing thru Food

Had a long but good meeting yesterday with The Wellness Place about our future venture together. I've come to the conclusion that if I talk the talk, I have to walk the walk. Which also means I have to be transparent as well. Soooooo, my A1C was a 6.4 UUGGGGGHHHH!! I know that if Doc had checked it 45 days ago, it would have been much better. So, needless to say, it has increased a tenth of a point and its beyond time to get it together. I also feel that this is the route cause of why I've been feeling so lousy lately. I'll be talking about my journey as well as my 83 year old mom's improved health issues (type 2 diabetes & alzheimers) as well. I've been helping her get better and feeding myself junk. Well, these are the last bags of Lay's Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Chips :( as well as Lifesavers Gummies Bunnies & Eggs. (really can't believe how big a baby I'm being about this) Oh well, I know that this is all a part of my testimony/journey and I'm glad God is using me to do it. Please be sure to follow me on twitter: @bittysbackporch as I have been tweeting more than blogging, but hopefully that will change. Like a recent chapter in Battlefield of the Mind: Little by Little. Bye for now!

Live Well...

No comments: